[COEMS-newsletter] April newsletter

Volker Stolz Volker.Stolz at hvl.no
Mon Apr 27 10:08:47 CEST 2020

Welcome to the last issue of our COEMS Newsletter!

The project is coming to an end – we are excited about the final review meeting with the EU on May 28th 2020! Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the meeting will be in the form of a video-conference. We will prepare demos of the COEMS hardware and tools that we will also release on the web-site afterwards. Likewise, we are consolidating the presentation of our software-tools on our web-page – several of them like the data race checker and instrumentation tools can be applied without the hardware.

We hope to see all of our followers soon "on the other side" of our reviewing deadline, and please: stay safe, stay home and wash your hands frequently!

Nina & Volker

--
Volker Stolz / http://ict.hvl.no/people/volker-stolz/